Thursday 4 June 2009

Constant phone calls from Paragon

Paragon have been calling me every day (sometimes twice) pestering me to pay the debt they claim I owe.


Recent calls from Paragon -
4th June 2009. Paragon “I see we have called you a lot recently”.
3rd June 2009, 9.46am. Paragon said they would continue to call on a daily basis despite my protests.
2nd June 2009, 10.38am (busy so didn’t answer), 10.40am (they called back 2 minutes later).
1st June 2009, 9.43am. Paragon asking for payment, admit they don’t have the CCA , say they will continue to call despite my asking not to, claim they are within the FSA guidelines to call as often as they want.
28th May 2009, 12.02pm. Paragon asking for payment, I asked not be called, they say they will continue to call. I ask why they have called me twice in one day, they say they need payment. I say debt in is dispute and ask they take me to court, they refuse .
28th May 2009, 8.25am. Paragon leave message on answer phone. I call them back, they ask for payment. I tell them account is in dispute. I ask them to write to me instead of calling.
27th May 2009, 10.50am. Paragon call and ask if I would like to make a full and final offer or make a payment. I ask for original CCA, which they say they don’t have.

No comments:

Post a Comment