Friday 2 October 2009

Statements


These statements show just how much interest Paragon added to my debt. Sorry about the quality of the scans.

The first statement shows the balance in early 1999 stood at £4212.47, until that point I had paid every payment on time and the opening balance of £6000 had been reduced. At this point I could no longer afford to pay my debts and went to CAB who looked at my income and expenditure. They negotiated a reduced payment of £1 a month, interest free. This was all I could afford as my circumstances had changed. Paragon agreed to the payment after seeing an income and expenditure form prepared by CAB.

You'll see my payment of £1 towards the bottom of the statement, notice they added £90.81 in interest.

(click to enlarge)




No comments:

Post a Comment