Saturday 16 August 2008

Legal threats from Paragon

Today's letter from Paragon included a threat of legal action.


13th August 2008

Dear XXXXXXX


I am very concerned you have chosen to ignore previous letters.

We are here to help you but can only do this if you make contact with us so we can discuss any difficulties you may be experiencing.

It is now essential therefore that you contact me upon receipt of this letter.

If this letter is ignored, I can only presume that you do not require assistance and you simply have no intention of making payments on your account. If this is the case then I would advise you that we have no alternative than commence legal action against you.

Please be advised your account may be charged a fee should we be required to write or call you regarding outstanding payments.

I would urge you to read this letter carefully, fully considering it's potential implications

Yours Sincerely

Jessica Smith
collections officer.





I have since contacted Paragon to invite them to commence legal action as I would like to get this before a judge due to the large amount of money I have already paid to try and clear the debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment